Sunday 14 June 2015

Reflections on my 36th Birthday

I woke up this morning
Giving God thanks and praise
For blessing me with another year
Of life, health and strength
Another year to accomplish His purposes
Another year to build relationships
Another year to advance His Kingdom

He is my reason for living
Without him, my life lacks meaning and purpose
I am so grateful for God
That He loves me unconditionally
That He never disappoints
That He is always with me
That He is forever faithful

And always blessing me;
Loving family and friends who are family
Providing for my every need
Demonstrating His love and care for me

And even though where I am now
Is not where I expected to be
It is where God would have me to be
And for me, that's the best place to be


1 comment:

  1. It has truly been a year of blessings after blessings as you humbly submit yourself to His leading and spread d blessings like ripples in d ocean. love u much

    ReplyDelete