Wednesday 17 June 2015

Moments that made my birthday unforgettable....


That moment when my Hunny treated me to a lunch of
buss up shut and curry in the Botanical Gardens

That moment when my friend for the past 25 years
jumps on a plane so she can celebrate with me

That moment when I got to bond with her son while
she was sleeping (for the record, he started it....)

That moment when she convinced me to walk
around Grand Etang lake in slippers on a muddy trail...

That moment when we were hurtling down the river one minute
and floating tranquilly the next, soaking in the beauty of God's creation

That moment when a regular tannia log lime turned into a
surprise birthday party

That moment when we had pancakes in bed for breakfast

That moment when everyone shared scripture that was
encouraging and uplifting to one another

That moment when we got to hold all kinds of animals
at the Petting Zoo

That moment when we enjoyed lunch
prepared by a French chef

That moment when we had a photo shoot on
the rocks overlooking the sea

That moment when my godson and I pretended we were
escaping from the prison on the fort

That moment when I was able to take a dip in Grand
Anse beach with friends at the end of a hot and sticky day

That moment when I was showered with gifts and cards
that were so thoughtful and from the heart...

That moment when we spent the night laughing until our cheeks
hurt, followed by a wonderful time of worship

A massive thank you to all my family and friends who took the time to call, send whatsapp and facebook greetings on my special day. I truly felt the love from you all!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment