Wednesday 8 October 2014

It is enough

It's lonely sometimes
Waking up in the morning
And going through the day
Thinking about others
Not knowing if they are thinking of me
Sending messages and
Not getting an immediate response
Wondering if I am being ignored
Of if they are just too busy to respond
But yesterday I was remindeed
That offence is never given
It is taken
And I realise that this is the root of my problem
So from today, I choose to be free
Free from feelings of not being loved
Free from feelings that no one cares
Because the truth is, they do
And even if they don't, God does
And for me, that is enough

Zephaniah 3:17 - "The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing.”

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    Not Quite sure if to cry here, smile, sigh or feel barrd :-) .. But be encouraged sis.
    I honestly think I should be praying for you a little more. But that's not really due to you or your situation per say, it's really a reflection of my own personal prayer life - which is existent, but needs to be more intense and structured.

    While I thank you for this correspondence, I also thank you for the still small voice of the Holy Spirit's prompting me to increase prayer/care, thereby, increasing power.
    God Bless you Debbie. Be encouraged in your resolve as well. You are strong, and you keep building as you grow/go.
    Please Read Jeremiah Chapter 20 vs 9. I call this word to life NOW in your season. Rhema.

    Blessings,

    Tiba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Debbie,

      What you wrote was touching.

      Just know that you are not alone even if you feel like that.

      We are praying for you and know that you can skype me if you feel like talking.

      Regards
      Stacey

      Delete
  2. Our feelings are very temperamental (and temporary), but truth remains steadfast. One can feel lonely even with many persons around, but the reality of God's love and presence is deep within. Love your exploring of your writing gift.

    ReplyDelete